Call Us Today! 240-349-2775
Write Us a Review

Protect Your Assets
Protect Your Future

Safeguarding Client’s Lives One Case at a Time

Navigating the Medicaid process is complicated. From the paperwork, to the confusing legal terms, to understanding exactly what services you’re signing up for and how much it will cost you – things can get overwhelming fast. Robert Burke Law Firm in La Plata, MD guides people through all aspects of Medicaid legal services. We will protect your assets and relieve your stress.

Medicaid & Asset Protection Services

Middle Class Americans seeking asset protection cannot afford to ignore the potentially devastating cost of nursing homes and other long-term care. Nursing homes are among the most common and largest creditors an average American is likely to face in his or her lifetime, but only about 10 percent of the population has long term insurance. For the other 90 percent, Medicaid is the primary source of payment, so a basic understanding of the Medicaid assets protection process is vital for all seniors and their families.

We provided asset protection concepts and strategies that legally and ethically protect assets while facilitating earlier Medicaid eligibility. We also set up crisis-management tools to prevent and correct inadvertent loss of benefits.

What We Can Do For You

At Robert Burke Law Firm, we place a strong focus on the complex laws of the Medicaid program. Filling out the application can be labor intensive and complicated. Our team assists in the application process which includes filling out the paperwork, gathering the supportive documents, as well as submitting and following up on the application.

Our planning techniques maximize the income and assets for our clients. We implement strategies including Medicaid asset protection, trust planning, and crisis planning – for your protection.

We’re Not Limited to Medicaid
Learn About Our Probate Services

For more information about our Medicaid & Asset Protection services, contact us at 240-349-2775 or check out our FAQ page today!
Robert Burke Law Firm in La Plata, MD logo

Robert Burke Law Firm
300 Charles St.
P.O. Box 2283
La Plata, MD 20646


Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday - Sunday

Title Southern Maryland Robert Burke Law Firm in La Plata, MD
WealthCounsel Robert Burke Law Firm in La Plata, MD
Estate Planning Robert Burke Law Firm in La Plata, MD